The Meaning of Life
No more, no less,
Shit just is.
So roll with it.
The Tao of Questy ...
When you are relaxed are you experiencing the calm before the storm, or the eye of the storm?
To appreciate life is to appreciate the journey, to be at peace with life is to accept each destination as a rest stop before a journey.
True wisdom is not in knowing the answers, but in knowing which questions are important, and in knowing which questions are best left unanswered.
The last line of a dialogue from the book "Stranger in a Strange Land" by Robert Heinlein ends with this sentence: "The only religious opinion I feel sure of is this: self-awareness in not just a bunch of amino acids bumping together."
I can not always put what I am trying to say into words., but I still feel sure of my journey even though I do not have a clear destination in mind.
To those who want the world to be equal, think there should be no losers, no winners. That's not life. It has nothing to do with fairness, it just is, it is what it is, it is life.
... Verse and graphic copyright 1997 Tom Peracchio aka Questy
What's new on Questy's Blog
- There is a sucker born every minute and they are using Google
- Privacy on the Internet is just wishful thinking
- Marketing 101 and how Pepsi succeeded
- Wayne Gretzky or Babe Ruth then again maybe it was Albert Einstein
- In sports and politics sore losers dominate the news
- If American Democracy fails it is all your fault
- Election over civil war in America not likely democracy is safe