Time and Space Touch
Through the magic of cyberspace we can meet people
and have them touch our hearts and souls.
... But we miss the human touch.
To touch someone's heart,
is to make them laugh, to make them smile.
To touch someone's soul,
is to make them see things in ways they never have before.
The human touch is seen through our eyes,
The smile that we see, or don't see,
... in response to our words
The human touch is heard by our ears,
The tone of the words, the sounds of the laughter
... even the sounds of silence.
Where laughter turns to love,
and thoughts turn to feelings,
... Is the the crossroads.
The essence of being human,
The substance of being real.
... It comes down to the human touch.
... Graphic and Poem Copyright 1995 Tom Peracchio aka Questy
What's new on Questy's Blog
- There is a sucker born every minute and they are using Google
- Privacy on the Internet is just wishful thinking
- Marketing 101 and how Pepsi succeeded
- Wayne Gretzky or Babe Ruth then again maybe it was Albert Einstein
- In sports and politics sore losers dominate the news
- If American Democracy fails it is all your fault
- Election over civil war in America not likely democracy is safe